Let’s take a closer look and make a plan!
At our clinic, we believe in creating a warm and welcoming environment that puts children and families at ease. We offer a variety of therapy modalities, including one-on-one sessions, to meet the unique needs and preferences of each family. Our ultimate goal is to empower children to become confident, independent, and successful in all areas of their lives!
We assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, communication, and feeding disorders in children. Our pediatric speech therapists work with children of all ages, from infants to teenagers, to help them develop and improve their communication skills. We specialize in providing myofunctional therapy:
- Tongue tie
- Tongue thrust – link to blog about this (previously on the myo page)
- Open mouth posture
- Thumb sucking – link to blog about this (previously on the myo page)
Other treatment areas:
- Articulation and pronunciation
- Vocabulary and grammar
- Sentence structure and syntax
- Fluency and stuttering
- Social communication and pragmatics
- Reading and writing skills
- Oral motor skills and feeding therapy
What To Expect At Your Therapy Session
We strive to make sure your therapy experience exceeds your expectations. Learn what you can expect when you first walk through the doors of our Southern New Hampshire clinic!