Easy Does It is a unique summer camp for kids ages 3-10 that supports essential skills needed in the upcoming school year. Designed and led by speech and occupational therapists, this Extended School Year summer camp will focus on fine and gross motor skill development, language-based activities, and sensory-enriched experiences. Whether you think your child is struggling due to pandemic learning loss, or they just need some extra support before the fall, Easy Does It will keep your kiddo learning during the summer months!
Enrichment beyond the classroom
- Movement activities to improve balance, postural control and more.
- Arts and crafts projects and games to improve visual perceptual skills, grasp, cutting skills, coloring/drawing skills and self-help skills.
- Target fine motor and handwriting skills necessary for their upcoming school year.
- Peer/social interactions in a fun, welcoming and safe environment with licensed SLPs and OTs!
Multiple sessions to choose from
Week 1: June 26-30th | Camping
Nothing says summer like roasting marshmallows over a campfire under the twinkling stars. Activities and projects this week will be focused on all things camping related such as making a (pretend) campfire, scavenger hunts, wildlife exploration, animal tracks identification making s’mores, camp songs, and more!
Week 2: July 10-14th | Ocean/Beach
The oceans of the world cover about 70% of the Earth’s surface and make up 97% of the Earth’s water supply! This week, we’ll embark on a nautical adventure with ocean theme crafts, activities, and sensory play!
Week 3: July 17-21st | Ice Cream Picnic
Who doesn’t love a picnic? You can have one in your backyard, venture to a park or nature area, or even set one up in your living room! We have lots of fun picnic themed activities planned such as exploration of what to pack for a picnic, arts and crafts with picnic theme objects such as marshmallows, and more!!
- Each session is from 9am-noon
- $400/week; 2 or more weeks: $350/week
- Snack provided
- Held onsite at the Speak Easy Speech Therapy clinic (92 Main St. Nashua, NH)
Limited spots are available for each session, as this is a small group focus.